Time Traveler

94massa

Hi everyone

Just stumbled across this forum.

Recently moved from Sydney to Cape Cod USA and have finally been granted permission to import my 222 4V which I have owned for many years. Currently the Mazza is on board a container ship somewhere near Indonesia. It is expected to arrive in NY by the end of April 2018

Here are some photos - the car has had a huge amount of work done, although it has been in storage for the last four years, so I will need to give it a complete work over when it gets here.

I will post some more once my baby has arrived!

2224v1.jpg

2224v6.jpg

2224v7.jpg

2224v12.jpg

ZAM400209

Hey 94massa,

thats a lovely example- I must say; I'm not usually a fan of aftermarket wheels; but they are just about right on...

If you didn't know- you might not know, if you see what I mean...! They lighten the look of the car from the originals I think.. Well done.

(sorry; my U.S. geography is a little rusty)- are you able to drive the car from NY to Cape Cod? Or will you have it transported..?

How long will it have been at sea for, by the time it arrives..?

P.S. have you got a custom fabricated coolant expansion tank?! In fact, now that I look at it- there's quite a ALOT custom going on under that bonnet!

94massa

Hi there

Firstly - sorry for the double postings - there was some delay with my new threads and suddenly both appeared!

Car will be trucked up from NY as it has not been run for 4 years and I need to go through everything. Ship due in about a month. Car is currently sightseeing in Singapore apparently!

I would have liked to keep the original wheels, but 16 inch could not cope with the power this thing is putting down now, and I also intend to fit a six piston big brake kit at some point.

Yes - a lot of custom - intercoolers, radiator, oil cooler, catch tank, turbos - far too much money spent!