How to ruin a GS

midlifecrisis

I'd doubt he's got a welding mask on, probably cheap sunglasses left by a previous customer...

Benny has Akrapovich exhaust, it sounds good too...

So are we going to have a sweepstake on the car's final colour?

Panicracing

This was posted recently so it won't be long until all is revealed.
d8d7c870707b2931b4929d7f84574513.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Dan!

This is what happens when these cars become more affordable, same happened with Elises. I’ve seen some right shockers; massive and ineffective rear wings, wooden splitters, and of course the classic “built not bought” sticker!! Bloody tasteless

Zep

This is what happens when these cars become more affordable, same happened with Elises. I've seen some right shockers; massive and ineffective rear wings, wooden splitters, and of course the classic “built not bought†sticker!! Bloody tasteless

Don't forget rattle can paint finishes and cable ties

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
This is what happens when these cars become more affordable, same happened with Elises. I’ve seen some right shockers; massive and ineffective rear wings, wooden splitters, and of course the classic “built not bought” sticker!! Bloody tasteless

Don’t forget rattle can paint finishes and cable ties

And under-body LED lighting. Shudder!

Panicracing

This is what happens when these cars become more affordable, same happened with Elises. I've seen some right shockers; massive and ineffective rear wings, wooden splitters, and of course the classic “built not bought†sticker!! Bloody tasteless
I often see this with cars over the years I purchased new or within 3 years old back in the day and now they are affordable to the boyracer and Halfords styling experts. Prime example was the E39 M5 and E46 M3 which in the day I was paying £40k to £50k. I see some now and it makes cringe.

midlifecrisis

Looking at those numbers on the tins all I get is a hardener, light grey primer (isopon fawn) and a clear coat.

So whatever colour they're going for, at least they'll do it more or less right.

Panicracing

Posts on the GS have gone quiet, most likely in hospital after spraying 2 pack with only flip flops and shorts on. Here's another creation, comes over to me as trying to turn an italian masterpiece into something Japanese, just NO.
33d1b6250737bcde0e4b9cd4dff645a4.jpg

RSM Masser

Posts on the GS have gone quiet, most likely in hospital after spraying 2 pack with only flip flops and shorts on. Here's another creation, comes over to me as trying to turn an italian masterpiece into something Japanese, just NO.
33d1b6250737bcde0e4b9cd4dff645a4.jpg

Worryingly - I rather like that