Informal Village Car show

dicksog

Hi All

I am part of a team that puts on a summer event in the lovely village of Allington near Grantham in Lincolnshire. It starts on friday night 6th of july with two bands out the back of the pub, saturday starts about midday with a very relaxed chilled out afternoon of all sorts of smaller musical acts, the evening has another 2 bands the main one being a rock band.

Then there's Sunday and why I'm posting this here, we have an Interesting Car day, mostly classics turn up, but there are a couple of Maserati's, my 4200 and a 3200. This is just a bit of an open invite to anyone with anything else that you'd like to show off i.e. GranTurismo or older stuff.

The car show is from 12pm to 4pm, but participants need to turn up at 10am, you'll also need to register your car with the organiser r.withington@btinternet.com as slots are limited.

Here's a link to a small a gallery from last year. https://allingtononline.co.uk/playing-field/on-the-green-2017-gallery-and-feedback/ also check out the flikr link which has more photos.

By the way there's also a small beer festival going on all weekend so get a non-drinker to drive!!

Email me with any other questions.

Guy Dickson