T'was the night before Christm.... Le Mans!

Crofty

Mark, sure this information is on the LeMans thread, but easier to ask, what time is breakfast meet/ferry. May require hotel if it's early.
Cheers

GeoffCapes

Didn't we meet for 7am for breakfast (donkey burger) and then the ferry at 9am?

Having just checked the time of the photo I took on my phone this kinda works out as being spot on.

Unless you're gonna get up at 3am I would suggest a hotel Adam.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Dot's right. It was an early one. 7ish rings a bell, and then the traffic down to the port was a bast4rd.

I booked in at the Premier Inn in Fareham. SO31 6BZ. It has a TGI next door which is perfect for a beer and a couple of pints.

Crofty

Ideal, thanks guys I'll check with my wingman in the morning & hopefully get something booked, don't fancy an early start.

D Walker

Oh yes, and a sober but early start for a mushroom burger and tea at Mick's Monster Burger for only 50p more than I paid over ten years ago....

I’m not eating there, will bring a porridge pot and flask, or we could have boil in the bag sausages and beans for posterity....

GeoffCapes

I'm booked in Havant South. So I may well be fresh as a daisy on the first day.
That'll make a change!

midlifecrisis

I'm not eating there, will bring a porridge pot and flask, or we could have boil in the bag sausages and beans for posterity....
Bacon or sausage sarnie? or porridge if we want to be a very healthy start... It'll be the last..for a while...