Brake Discs, again!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys, I’ve been in contact with the manufacturer and their distribution agent and it looks like we are in business. Please can we start a list for those that need/want a set of 3200/4200/GS discs. I am just waiting to get details of the minimum batch number and the new price. Once we get those we can confirm the lists. We are trying to get the distributor to deal with postage which will be applied to the price. Ok I’ll start:

1) BennyD

conaero

Forum Owner
Just to outline this after the debacle that was our last group buy, we will be stocking these items and not doing at a money up front group buy. (never again!)

As mentioned, we have sourced this alternative route for the same discs after working very hard behind the scenes as we said we were. We are purely trying to get an idea of demand so we can purchase the relevant stock.

Corranga

Just to outline this after the debacle that was our last group buy, we will be stocking these items and not doing at a money up front group buy. (never again!)

As mentioned, we have sourced this alternative route for the same discs after working very hard behind the scenes as we said we were. We are purely trying to get an idea of demand so we can purchase the relevant stock.

We appreciate the effort, thanks again :)

1-Benny D
2-Mr S (Daryl)
3-Jnismith (Jeremy)
4-Corranga (Chris)

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
We've been here before and I think the answer is no as they are too complicated to make a limited edition. However, I'll ask again and get back to you.

AndrewN

3200 brake discs

-Benny D
2-Mr S (Daryl)
3-Jnismith (Jeremy)
4-Corranga (Chris)
5-RSM Masser (Ian)
6-Andrew N

2b1ask1

Special case
Stick me down for a set, I have either fronts to rears, l cannot remember which it is but I’ll need them eventually anyway.

Euro spares do a pattern QP set at a reasonable price.

£344 for a front set and £300 for a rear set.
When I double checked for my car it was not listed so either a 'phone call or interweb chat will be called for.
MY QP has recently been tested so not sure if I really 'need' any yet. Will talk to my Indy tomorrow.