A bit of T-cut and a pin hammer and it’ll be good as new....

granturismo

911 Targa 4s - sweet car as well - shame it will be a write off. Probably my favourite 991 911 shape.... Must have been going at some speed to chuck it through a brick wall and then go some distance beyond it. Looks like 4-6 feet between the wall and the path as well....

sionie1

I wonder if he got confused with the brake pedal and accelerator? Common occurrence apparently in the err ‘older demographic ‘.

outrun

He's not that old. Maybe he was just driving it like he stole it. Or maybe he actually stole it.

Vampyrebat

911 Targa 4s - sweet car as well - shame it will be a write off. Probably my favourite 991 911 shape.... Must have been going at some speed to chuck it through a brick wall and then go some distance beyond it. Looks like 4-6 feet between the wall and the path as well....

Yep, one of my favorite ones the Targa.........And pretty rare too

Ewan

A colleague at work collected his new Targa 4S from Porsche Reading on Saturday. Turned up today in it, as the weather is good. I have to say it is particularly lovely, and the way the roof operates is pure theatre. A good buy, and glacial depreciation (with luck).

(Back seats are useless though. They are vertical, like in the cabrio, so not even vaguely useable like the ones in the coupe.)