Looking for a GranCabrio

Sommi

As we are on the subject of Grancabrios, can anyone confirm if the MC Stradale version has the Race mode or not.
I believe it doesn't but happy to be corrected.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

outrun

It does not because it uses the ZF auto box and not the MC Shift. The box has auto/manual/sport auto/sport manual settings only.

Sommi

Ok! So you do lots of lovely noise but the Race mode soundtrack is only available in the standard MC Stradale.
Still I am sure it's pretty epic.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Agm7

I believe that is the same one that was for sale for 70k but as a private sale. I think the owner decided to sell it via dealer now? Same colour/milage/spec that was at £69,995 but that one has gone now.

Just found out from H R Owen the black with tan was sold on monday evening which is a shame! Personally I am not a fan of black interior which limits me to cream for now. Looks like the search continues. The one at Lancaster maserati might be 2nd choice but with the car likely to be a DD the cream interior will be harder to maintain.

Rwc13

I believe that is the same one that was for sale for 70k but as a private sale. I think the owner decided to sell it via dealer now? Same colour/milage/spec that was at £69,995 but that one has gone now.

Just found out from H R Owen the black with tan was sold on monday evening which is a shame! Personally I am not a fan of black interior which limits me to cream for now. Looks like the search continues. The one at Lancaster maserati might be 2nd choice but with the car likely to be a DD the cream interior will be harder to maintain.

Get a pair of lovely blue Maserati seat covers to protect the front seats when being used as a daily driver.......remove when using as a weekend toy..........simples

Masser50

Get a pair of lovely blue Maserati seat covers to protect the front seats when being used as a daily driver.......remove when using as a weekend toy..........simples
mind you if you have the air bags in the seats and not the doors (think from 2013) then not sure you can?

Agm7

Quick update on my search! Everyone seems to keeping hold of their GC recently (cannot really blame anyone after test driving one a month ago). nothing that I personally like has appeared so I am thinking of possibly switching across my search to a GT with a view to maybe change to a GC in the future.
The GT prices seem to be quite spread out. I haven't necessarily been following GT prices so I was wondering if anyone could share their opinion if they think this car is a fair value? On AT prices seem to vary for 2015-2016 cars from 55k to 69k with this car being at the higher end of spectrum.
Anyone know if this has been listed for a while?

https://www.hrowen.co.uk/maserati/used-maserati/granturismo-sport-mc-auto-id_28993123.aspx

Thanks again for all the help. Been a painful wait trying to sit around patiently for a car to show up!