Very Special Blue Maserati QP 2008 GTS Back for Sale

azapa

I'm a sucker for any (most) mods, and actually like the wrap colour, but those wheels are from the devil's own buttocks. Sorry.

Wanderer

Redo it in green...

a59ded030ba1582331cd7c619b117448.jpg

I must have missed something here not being on Facebook? The link took me to a blue QP with what must be Ben-hur chariot wheels....

CatmanV2

Im sick of people disrespectimg my car, you animal food trough waiters.

I fart in your general direction.

I suspect you have your sock puppet confused with your real self. Unless Bologna sold that to you, and has suddenly decided he didn't like the colour.....

C

We do understand dear boy. When your country and culture are only 200 odd years old, like a toddler with poster paints, it's only natural that you'll want to express yourself and experiment by plastering yourself and your surroundings with a kaleidoscope of whatever substances come to hand. Be they paint or bodily excreta. Have a ball. Knock yourselves out. We did something similar, oh, about a thousand years ago. We'll start to take you somewhat seriously, after you've been through the terrible teens phase. If we all get to live that long ;)

alfatwo

That's just seriously bad taste.. :shocked: Like Mike says give them another 800 years or so to get there act together!

Dave

BL330

I think it's because there are so many people in the U.S. they feel they have to make some noise to be noticed. Be that personalised cars, bling jewellery or whatever. Over here a standard Maserati is a stand out statement in its own right. I have 1 of only 3 GranSports in my city. Those that do highly modify their cars to personal taste find the market in a smaller country is very, very limited so the price falls.
Also the first policeman to see those extended wheels here would ban the car from use, until the registration authorities had gone over it from top to bottom. You have no idea how picky they were when I brought a UK import into my state from another state.

alfatwo

I think it's because there are so many people in the U.S. they feel they have to make some noise to be noticed. Be that personalised cars, bling jewellery or whatever. Over here a standard Maserati is a stand out statement in its own right. I have 1 of only 3 GranSports in my city. Those that do highly modify their cars to personal taste find the market in a smaller country is very, very limited so the price falls.
Also the first policeman to see those extended wheels here would ban the car from use, until the registration authorities had gone over it from top to bottom. You have no idea how picky they were when I brought a UK import into my state from another state.

BL, Aus is a proper country just like the UK, we have rules and hundreds of years of history to make them work.

Unlike the USA were everyone seems to just blag it, if it doesn't suite them!

Dave