Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 800 Mile Maserati 20" Gloss Black Neptune wheels for sale + tyres...

I’ve decided to lower these down to £1200. Updated thread start...

SportsMaserati.com Moderator Contigo's Avatar
    £1000 and they will fly out.

Phil

"Una Maserati è una roba per pochi"

Current Fleet: 4.7 GTS MC Shift with Larini Sports Cats and ASBO H-pipe , 3200GTA, Mk1 Golf GTI 1.8 , Eunos Roadster, Audi A3 TQS Track (Tracy) Toy.
    Past Masters: 3200GT, Quattroporte DS, BMW E61 M5, Audi RS4 B5 Avant, Audi RS4 B7 , Lotus Elise S1, Celica GT-4, Eunos V-spec, Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000, Peugeot 205 GTI 1.6.

Hahaha I like your style.
    I’ve been offered a bag of sand today and £1200 but payment not for a while but ideally would rather sell in next couple weeks or list on eBay. I’ll see how I get on, cost me an arm and leg for the refurb which wasn’t great timing on myself if I’m honest but Dickie helped me with some Stradales the gent he is, but wasn’t expecting them for a couple months...

Just updated pictures below at thread start. Showing condition inside the wheels where they normally pit.
    Im awaiting a PM reply on an offer of £1000 with collection, however if this fails I will sell for £1000. I think ive come to the realisation I need the space.

I dont think there can be a more immaculate set of wheels with tyres on available.

IMG_0172

IMG_0173

IMG_0174

They have to be an exceptional deal for someone!

C
    The Catman formerly known as an Alfisti.
    '07 Maserati GT (Grigio Palladio), 147 TS

Pending payment by a forum member this will be sold.
    Its only taken me an hour to do one wheel, bit of foam, bit of carboard, 2 rolls of tape and some carpet, so they should be ok

IMG_0179

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12