ITCAM 2018 - Newby Hall - 3rd June

MrMickS

This years Italian Cars and Motorcycles Day will be at Newby Hall on 3rd June.

This is smaller than the earlier Cars in the Park and a little more select. Its a tenner in per car, including driver and up to three passengers, no booking needed.

Details can be found here: http://www.italiancarsandbikes.co.uk.

We'll probably meet at Wetherby services unless someone can think of a better location.

I'll do the usual and start a list:

1) MrMickS

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Unfortunately we are booked up for that day, but if things change, will defo be going the last two events have been excellent in a lovely setting.

D Walker

MrMickS;623279]This years Italian Cars and Motorcycles Day will be at Newby Hall on 3rd June.

This is smaller than the earlier Cars in the Park and a little more select. Its a tenner in per car, including driver and up to three passengers, no booking needed.

Details can be found here: http://www.italiancarsandbikes.co.uk.

We'll probably meet at Wetherby services unless someone can think of a better location.

I'll do the usual and start a list:

1) MrMickS
2) Dave Walker - subject to calendar check

MrMickS

Quick bump to see how many we have for this as its only a few weeks away and I'll be meeting the organisers tomorrow evening.

Looking at an alternative meeting location to the services as the speed bumps there aren't too forgiving.

1) MrMickS
2) Dave Walker - subject to calendar check
3) Doohickey

sospanbach

will be there mick but thinking of taking the 64 fiat old girl deserves a decent run out, so see you there regards dave

Delmonte

I'm a 'maybe'. My employers have just thrown a spanner in the works of all my weekends by messing with my shifts, as yet unresolved, find out next midweek

MrMickS

As I'm now laid up and not able to drive I'm not going to be able to recce for an alternative meeting spot Wetherby Services, though there must be somewhere at Boroughbridge we could meet instead. Anyone have any ideas?

Gates open for display cars at 8:00, on a Sunday!!! Oh the inhumanity of it. The general public will be let in from 10:30 I think so maybe we should aim to get there for 9:30 to beat the queues. That said I know that 9:30 will probably mean 9:45-10:00 ;)

D Walker

Morrison's car park - Boroughbridge - Literally a stone throw from A1 - then could leave there up the old A1 for the junction to Newby.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
According to the website gates open at 9.30 for display cars and 10.30 to general public unless you know different!

http://www.italiancarsandbikes.co.uk/Event-Information.php

i was going to suggest meeting at the Bridge Inn at Walshford (LS22 5HS) which is just north of Wetherby on the old A1 and then use that to get to Newby. Meet at 8.45am to leave at 9?

I suspect Dave is coming from further north so we could pick him up at Boroughbridge Morrisons as suggested about 9.15.

MrMickS

According to the website gates open at 9.30 for display cars and 10.30 to general public unless you know different!

http://www.italiancarsandbikes.co.uk/Event-Information.php

i was going to suggest meeting at the Bridge Inn at Walshford (LS22 5HS) which is just north of Wetherby on the old A1 and then use that to get to Newby. Meet at 8.45am to leave at 9?

I suspect Dave is coming from further north so we could pick him up at Boroughbridge Morrisons as suggested about 9.15.

Sounds like a plan. I was going to recon the Bridge Inn but my messing my leg up put paid to that.

I asked Colin about the gates open time. He told me 8, but that could be because I'm an AROC member ;)

Still not decided which car to bring. It depends on whether I can persuade M to drive the Maser :)

D Walker

So we still on, I e just washed my car in the rain/drizzle .. I'll be at Morrisons for 0915! Going to take a picnic and head to Ripley for ice cream afterwards.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
So we still on, I e just washed my car in the rain/drizzle .. I'll be at Morrisons for 0915! Going to take a picnic and head to Ripley for ice cream afterwards.

Yep - will see you at Morrisons. Weather forecast looks OK.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Unfortunately we are booked up for that day, but if things change, will defo be going the last two events have been excellent in a lovely setting.

Things have changed and we will now be going!
Will go straight there though, as the whole family will be going rallying up for an early start is not going to happen...however I don't expect big queues getting in being a smaller event.