Can I still play?

allandwf

Hi all, I have been getting to grips with the 348, which is VERY different from the AC. It's more akin to a big go cart, sitting on the floor, and very raw. Been sorting out a few niggles.

I took this pic just for you lot, maybe I can still sneak into the odd meet/run ;)

For Sportsmaserati.jpg

Andyk

Love it my friend. I know lots say they are not as lived or popular as other models but I always liked the 348...and it looked better than the horrid looking Testarossa from the same era.....Lets face it if they hadn't made it we probably wouldn't have had Ferraris last pretty car the 355.... Look forward to seeing more pictures.

safrane

Life is too short not to have had a black stallion in the garage.

Would be more than happy to see it next to my black GS at any meet.

allandwf

Some way to go with the detailling Allan but still looks great!

It was bought very much as a project, work in progress. I wanted it to look presentable at first glance, which I think I have managed. It has done 250 miles in the last two years, and the was off the road and stored, badly, for the last 11! Plan now as it has had clutch, belts, brakes and tyres all done, is to take it on wee journeys and see what breaks! lol

philw696

Looking Good.
I too like the 348 having worked on one.
Its nice to scratch the Ferrari itch with something different to the norm my first was a 456 and both of mine were not red.