This seems a bit too cheap ?

Andyk

Another thread on these two cars somewhere...But as above its still not ended yet so may go for more money.

dgmx5

I am talking with Tim about the 4200. He seems a very nice guy. Not looked at the QP, but he seems familiar enough with Vic at Migliore. Give him a call.

Corranga

I posted the other thread (instant Maserati collection) I know nothing about the cars, but isn't it just a case of the QP being an auction. Maserati don't seem to sell that quickly so auctions perhaps aren't the way to go and the look / go cheap, though given the price of the last few QP for sale in here, I'm not sure it's a bargain, perhaps favorable pricing..

rockits

Cheap QP at 11300....anyone on here bought it or did it not make reserve? Can't see on my mobile.

martininkent

it sold for that apparently ? , i was going to buy it just to flip it, somethings not right ? or that was just one of those bargains ?

rockits

Seemed decent enough on the face of it. I guess we will never know unless someone on here bought it or comes on here. I expected it to go for more otherwise I would have bought it to flip as well.