Moronic Drivers....

Wanderer

Took a trip to York today in the QP, me NRM, better half going into shops, Daughter, NRM with me, daughter's better half, road to Damascus (Leeman road) to be converted as he thinks railways are 'boring'.

Anyway accident on A1(M), all lanes closed so we just sat waiting, we'd just passed Junct 42. Shocked to see several cars reverse up the slip road, do U-turns and drive up said slip road the wrong way, driving along the hard shoulder and even along the bit of rough road between the the outer lane and the crash barrier, all because they couldn't wait.

One hopes they've all been caught on camera and will get bans, morons.

TridentTested

A friend of mine was ambulance crew at a crash site once, drivers tried using the hard shoulder. One of the police in attendance got fed up with this behaviour and walked along the queue of cars on the shoulder, stopping at each car in turn he leaned in and said "keys please" and walked on. He figured he would deal with the numpties at leisure after the ambulance crew had done their work.

highlander

A friend of mine was ambulance crew at a crash site once, drivers tried using the hard shoulder. One of the police in attendance got fed up with this behaviour and walked along the queue of cars on the shoulder, stopping at each car in turn he leaned in and said "keys please" and walked on. He figured he would deal with the numpties at leisure after the ambulance crew had done their work.

Classic, love it!!!