Another Auto Italia in Canberra

BL330

For your viewing pleasure here are some photos from today's Auto Italia in Canberra.
Change of venue meant overall numbers were slightly down, but we had 25 Maserati's present.
Weather also changed overnight from extended summer to downright winter side of autumn.

Auto Italia 2018.1.jpgAuto Italia 2018.2.jpgAuto Italia 2018.3.jpgAuto Italia 2018.4.jpg

Met some new owners including the Red Gransport pictured, who as the owner of a silver 4200, spotted this red GS as a kangaroo damaged commercial write off with grill, headlight, left guard and door damage. He had it fixed and now has a bargain beautiful car. It has red carpet and with low kilometres I believe it was the one advertised in Melbourne some years ago with a you tube video. He has done very well.

Some of the other cars present -
Auto Italia 2018.7.jpgAuto Italia 2018.8.jpg
Auto Italia 2018.9.jpgAuto Italia 2018.12.jpgAuto Italia 2018.13.jpg

Lozzer

Brill, I am partial to the odd ISO now and again

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

The Captain

Thats really great Bruce, love the story about the Red one it looks like the car, he was asking $90K at the time

BL330

Yes chose to fit the black grill, so I think it was that 90k car.
Unfortunately it does confirm that we are only one accident away from a write off.
Another forum member in Melbourne recently had a 90k parts bill alone for his accident.
He took the money and now has a blue MCV.

The Captain

Hi Bruce just refitting the dash and I noticed the actuator on the recirculating air has wound the arm in a circular fashion instead of backwards and forwards, when I test it the actuator arm just goes around there doesent seam to be any limit switches. any clues regards Shane