Windscreen

madmanmart

Does anyone know of a supplier for 3200 / 4200 windscreen glass with rubber and trim?
Genuine seems to be obsolete.

Eurospares sell a aftermarket bare glass So not much use.

Cheers

CatmanV2

There was only one manufacturer, so it's no different, still Pilkintons

Eurospares aren't showing it as bare glass, but complete windscreen for the 4200 : 66664100, which is not the same as the 3200 glass, unless anyone knows different. I doubt the pattern part for the 3200 is made by anyone else. They are also listing the surround, although if you've called them it may be that there is no actual stock...

What's the problem, anyway? Not worth just letting Autoglass sort it out?

C

madmanmart

The cars not insured so can’t go through them. I’ll try autoglass but I can’t see how they can get a trim if know one else can.

Who is the original glass manufacturer and supplier to Maserati for your model? It is likely to be Soliver or Saint Gobain.
You can try contacting these manufacturers for a replacement. The other option is a pattern duplicate from someone like Pilkington Glass.

alfatwo

There was only one manufacturer, so it's no different, still Pilkintons

Eurospares aren't showing it as bare glass, but complete windscreen for the 4200 : 66664100, which is not the same as the 3200 glass, unless anyone knows different. I doubt the pattern part for the 3200 is made by anyone else. They are also listing the surround, although if you've called them it may be that there is no actual stock...

What's the problem, anyway? Not worth just letting Autoglass sort it out?

C

Pilkington's... Will knock you up a front screen from there inventory, plain, tinted or whatever complete with EU certification

Dave