4200 £14,000

Corranga

I'm afraid I'm new here. What silly 32/42 debate?

Essentially, there are pros and cons of both, and their respective owners will of course support the one they have.

As a started [3200 vs 4200]
When the turbos kick in they are a bit mental vs. more linear power curve (though on road performance is similar with them both)
Boomerang LED rear lights vs the Honda prelude look.
Bonnet vents vs added bulge (plus more visual things if you look at face lift 4200 or GranSport)
Less reliable vs more reliable.
Traditional Maserati style twin turbos vs Ferrari developed NA.
Better manual box vs porridge stirrer or normal auto vs more involved Cambiocorsa.
Build and interior quality improves with the 4200 too.

Personally, I have a face lift Honda Prelude with a porridge stirrer, and I love it.

davy83

Oh Chris you just couldn't let it lie!!! The thread so far is not about 3200 vs 4200 so lets leave it since we all know the 3200 has more character and is getting more collectable by the day :atishbazi:

Spartacus

3200 owners wish they were MOT exempt . They might get to drive them then ! :mock8:

Last edited:

alfatwo

Run! Run now! I'll distract them with shiny carbon fibre baubles and a discussion about batteries. Save yourself! It's too late for me!

;)

C

Oooh, Lets just say regarding old 4200's, the prices are still going south..

DA bought a nice one last week for 4k, all it needed was a clutch and two rear tyres!

Dave