Morning about the heat !!

Scaf

Moaning about the heat !!

What is it about us Brits...... moaning about constant rain I get, but moaning it's too hot on the first few days of sunshine really does my head in!!

Bring on the heatwave and if you do by like it, move up North

CatmanV2

Yep. All the blinds in the office got drawn today, and everyone is complaining about the heat on the tube.

*HEADDESK*

C

What is it about us Brits...... moaning about constant rain I get, but moaning it’s too hot on the first few days of sunshine really does my head in!!

Bring on the heatwave and if you do by like it, move up North

Oi,
Sometimes it gets as high as 10C oop 'ere

D Walker

26 degrees when. I left work. Complaining cause it's warm on tube. I carried a 4"300# blank in a rucksack up 8 flights of stairs and 6 8m ladders, and the bolts, gasket and 2 spanners!!! Southern wimps!

allandwf

26 degrees when. I left work. Complaining cause it's warm on tube. I carried a 4"300# blank in a rucksack up 8 flights of stairs and 6 8m ladders, and the bolts, gasket and 2 spanners!!! Southern wimps!

Hope you remembered the CORRECT gasket! Lol

D Walker

Hope you remembered the CORRECT gasket! Lol

I did Al, 4.5 mm thick, graphite filled, Stainless inner & Carbon outer support rings, new it was coming, fitters and tiffies won’t go up the biggest column we have, my boss even had it on the schedule as Daves job, but, I get paid 12 hours, did 9 and early dart.....not bad seeing how I’m the planner........

Dave,
Do you know the Butane Splitter on the C,Phillips site?
I wrote my name at the top of that - it is some height!

D Walker

Not been on ConocoPhillips yet, was offered a job there 2 weeks ago, but was staff.... ours is a DCH column, bloody high and moves around, good up there today tho, see for miles, and I got to be up there for 2 hours in sun......

alfatwo

It's fare too cold up here in Warwickshire, as we all like the heat..

Most of the villagers have second homes down the south!

Dave