interactive door bells

Team GCR

I'm with Catman here & don't get all this Ring doorbell stuff. I get it when your there if you have a weird property with outbuildings. We have these issues but I'm just building a new office in the garden soon & will integrate everything into one of our an iLOK access control solutions.

This would be my interest if there was a good interactive door bell, as here if you are somewhere in the grounds it is easy to miss a delivery, which can be a real pain if you are waiting for something but need to get on with other things. Also there are some parts of the house where you cant always hear the door. Was going to try a Ring but maybe I should wait for the technology to mature a bit.

safrane

Yep my return trip to the main post office is over an hour and even more so for the courier... unless Andy K drops it off on his way too and from work.

montravia

This would be my interest if there was a good interactive door bell, as here if you are somewhere in the grounds it is easy to miss a delivery, which can be a real pain if you are waiting for something but need to get on with other things. Also there are some parts of the house where you cant always hear the door. Was going to try a Ring but maybe I should wait for the technology to mature a bit.

Ditto

CatmanV2

Another really good use, for those of you with large estates.

C