4.7 Oval exhausts on 4.2

montravia

Ebay.....

And 'no' :D

C

Lucky Cat.

Had an eBay alert on for 6.months. Nowt except the expensive chap in Germany, who has had the item unsold for months..

While we're at it....

Which would be preferable. OEM or the Larini valved boxes and vacuum valves. I know the price of the Larini and control kit, but wasn't aware that the OEM could be added aftermarket.

What recon Cat?

CatmanV2

No idea. The Larini control kit is, I think, the one made by Formula dynamics. But I have no idea which would be better between OEM and Larini :(

C

jamesbilluk

Dropped a message to Euro Spares to see if they had any in, they said they can order them new, at....... £1280 each, plus vat.....

fatal8446

just done it to mine about a month and a half ago, paid £500 for both second hand quad tip boxes, £90 for two new valves, £100 to get them welded in and then i think it was £40 for the controller. local garage fitted the back boxes for free and then it took an afternoon to fit the controller.

had the secondary cat removed and an x pipe fitted on week 2 of ownership.

I am at 24s of the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOzwSsil9hU

deffo worth doing as it changes the car

vnitos

just done it to mine about a month and a half ago, paid £500 for both second hand quad tip boxes, £90 for two new valves, £100 to get them welded in and then i think it was £40 for the controller. local garage fitted the back boxes for free and then it took an afternoon to fit the controller.

had the secondary cat removed and an x pipe fitted on week 2 of ownership.

I am at 24s of the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOzwSsil9hU

deffo worth doing as it changes the car

did the removal of the secondary cat result in any lights or limp mode issues?

jamesbilluk

Bit of a change of plan... A pair of these just arrived from eBay :) They're non valved so may be a bit on the loud side with the x pipe... They should be great for the trip to Spa in May we're doin though, then may get a set of ovals in the future if any come up..

90D8BEE1-40A0-492A-9A7E-94E23C07FC05.jpg