Small dent in ns rear wing

Nibby

Hi all
Is there any access to the top of the rear wing on a Maserati 4200 Spyder for the dent remover to work his magic?
Thanks
Mark

2b1ask1

Special case
Yes but temporary removal of CD multi-changer may be required if you have one.

Nibby

Yes but temporary removal of CD multi-changer may be required if you have one.
That's positive news.I do have the multi cd-player albeit not working. Once that's removed is it straight forward?
Thanks
Mark

2b1ask1

Special case
On th coupe yes, can’t see it being very different in the rag top... But we are talking Maserati!

Nibby

On th coupe yes, can’t see it being very different in the rag top... But we are talking Maserati!

Thanks for that.
It would be in the area where the early models had an aerial so I'm guessing there had to be accessibilty for putting the aerial on at the factory.
Mark

hashluck

I had one successfully removed on my coupe there. Pretty certain caused by a garage pushing the car around their workshop.

midlifecrisis

Hi all
Is there any access to the top of the rear wing on a Maserati 4200 Spyder for the dent remover to work his magic?
Thanks
Mark

Out of interest who are you using? a franchise company like Chipsaway or a proper body shop type?

Nibby

Out of interest who are you using? a franchise company like Chipsaway or a proper body shop type?

Proper dent removal chap, he said he might be able to get it with a dart like thing (can't think what he called now).
I don't know if it was there when I bought the car but now I know it's there it's annoying, It is very small and will tell the chap if ther's any chance of it looking worse please don't try anything. What I have noticed is some of the panels are very thin and can see why they are easy to dent.

Nibby

The chap came round called 'Dents Plus' from Bury St Edmunds and it took about 2 minutes for a perfect job. Red liquid on the dent then a patch on that which he fixed a small plastic rod, pulled which more or these cleaned it straight away and then a couple of taps with a small plastic hammer(how that don't mark the car I'll never know?) and the job was perfect.
Thanks everyone for help on this one.
Mark