3200 Spare Wheel and Kit. Rare

Rex B

Will it not fit if you use the 3200 wheel bolts. The 3200 and 4200 use same size tyres and same wheel fixing dimensions so whet does not fit.

Rex B

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
A consideration is that the 3200 is a space saver fully inflated, and the 4200/GS is a space saver deflated.
I suspect that the inflated 4200/GS space saver is a larger diameter than the 3200 space saver.
The 3200 may be more tolerable of the smaller diameter than the rear trans-axle 4200/GS, regarding the limited slip diff?

Contigo

Sponsor
That's what I meant the bolts are different. Stud spacing and wheel offset an issue too.

Rex B

That's what I meant the bolts are different. Stud spacing and wheel offset an issue too.

Bolts are different yes, but stud spacing and offset?, 4200 wheels fit a 3200 and the other way around so why won't the spare fit. It may not fit in the boot but could it be deflated as well. I don't know for sure just asking.

Rex B

allandwf

It's the same as I had in the AC, which basically had 4200 wheels. It just needed the long bolts,as the AC bolts were short.

Billy3200

BTW If anybody on the forum bought this space saver and wished they hadn't I would be happy to buy it off you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conaero

Forum Owner
Its about the rolling circumference. The 3200's rolling circumference is less than that of a 4200 so what it means is that if you fit it to the front the car will pull to one side and if you fit it to the rear it could knacker your diff!

If may well fit but I would not advise it.

safrane

For some reason my offer to buy has now been declined...well at least I did not end up with a spare part!