Finally bought my GranTurismo

Hong Kong 3200GTA

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind the post but I am so happy. After months, if not years looking for my car, I have bought a GranTurismo. I have spent ages looking and after many trips in to the UK looking at cars I managed to find this one 3 hours before I got on the plane, landed at 6 am and had paid the deposit by 2 PM.

Picking it up in a few weeks on my next visit to the UK. Can't wait.

Maserati.jpgMaserati 2.jpgMaserati 3.jpg

Andyk

Of course we don't mind....What a stunning car and in such a lovely colour combination. Congratulations bet you are over the moon with her.

Ewan

Just lovely. Meridien Modena is a nice company to deal with and is still family owned.

When you go back to collect it, ask to see in the storage barn behind the main garage. It's full of all sorts of stunning Ferraris and Maserati's, some family owned, and some stored for clients.

keith

Absolutely beautiful colour both in and out. A stunning car!
The interior will take a lot of looking after!!

Hong Kong 3200GTA

Just lovely. Meridien Modena is a nice company to deal with and is still family owned.

When you go back to collect it, ask to see in the storage barn behind the main garage. It's full of all sorts of stunning Ferraris and Maserati's, some family owned, and some stored for clients.

Thanks Ewan,

I had a look as the car will be stored for a few weeks until my next UK tip. You are right, some amazing cars in there.

Hong Kong 3200GTA

Many thanks for all the kind comments, I just can't explain how happy I am with it.

Hope to meet some of you on a few meets.

Cheers

conaero

Forum Owner
That is a stunning colour combo, I hope your got a toothbrush and a steamer to keep that interior clean :)