MOT & Service time.

Saigon

MOT and Yearly service due around about the same time, in a month. I live a couple of miles outside Chester. Any recommendations, don't mind driving a fair distance. Cheers.

Caldy999

Mine passed its MOT yesterday with a verbal advisory from the technician.........give it an ‘Italian Service’ on the way home as the rear disc inners are a bit rusty!

leeq61

Another plus for Autoshield. Great bunch of very knowledgeable guys. I wouldn't take mine anywhere else.

Vampyrebat

MOT and Yearly service due around about the same time, in a month. I live a couple of miles outside Chester. Any recommendations, don’t mind driving a fair distance. Cheers.

Where about are you Saigon? I am in Chester..............Oh and I take mine to Autoshield too

Saigon

Where about are you Saigon? I am in Chester..............Oh and I take mine to Autoshield too

Hi Vampyrebat, I live a couple of miles outside of Chester. Just over the border, in Hawarden. Haven’t seen any Maserati’s around, you would appear to be one of the few. Also wish I had known Richard Grace existed when I bought mine instead of going all the way to Nareman in Shepherd’s Bush to buy mine. Hopefully we will see one another around sometime, Cheers.

Ianed0

Marios is definitely the guy to go to, you won’t be disappointed, I could spend hours in his shop alone looking at all the memorabilia, I’m in Great Sutton BTW

Vampyrebat

Hi Vampyrebat, I live a couple of miles outside of Chester. Just over the border, in Hawarden. Haven’t seen any Maserati’s around, you would appear to be one of the few. Also wish I had known Richard Grace existed when I bought mine instead of going all the way to Nareman in Shepherd’s Bush to buy mine. Hopefully we will see one another around sometime, Cheers.

We are a bit of a rare breed around here compared to down south. I'm in Backford near Chester zoo. There is also a local mechanic called Johnny who cut his teeth on 42's he now works for himself who could do a lot of work for you and he can come to you! Give me a shout if you want his number.