Ducati Monster S 1198cc For Sale

safrane

Aware that a number of you like your bikes I have taken the liberty of posting the advert below.

The bike is owned by my oldest pal in Wales but as age and responsibilities have crept up on him...Its time for it to go.

I know nothing about bikes but do know this is in great shape and has been well looked after.

Grab yourself a Italian stable mate for your car.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201804035196481?make=ducati&model=monster

midlifecrisis

They've come on a long way since the first naked air cooled 888 desmos of the early 90's. Nearly had one...

CatmanV2

Had Ducati's Monster 600 press bike some many years back. Lovely thing. Insane flip paint job on the tank, but basically a Monster Dark (this was early 2000s) Great first bike. Sadly it started to dissolve (the side stand cut out being the most critical part) so it got traded / sold for a Triumph Speed Triple (SE: Black with extra black bits bolted on!) which was basically a much better bike in all respects (and a lot taller)

Still love the Monsters though.......

C

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
You must have looked hilarious on a Ducati, Chris. Like a normal sized human on a mini-moto.

outrun

Had Ducati's Monster 600 press bike some many years back. Lovely thing. Insane flip paint job on the tank, but basically a Monster Dark (this was early 2000s) Great first bike. Sadly it started to dissolve (the side stand cut out being the most critical part) so it got traded / sold for a Triumph Speed Triple (SE: Black with extra black bits bolted on!) which was basically a much better bike in all respects (and a lot taller)

Still love the Monsters though.......

C

You're talking about the Monster Metallic. I bought a 600 Dark for my first bike in 2002 and decided not to spend the extra on the silly painted tank version! Loved mine
and have since had a Monster s4, Monster s4r, 748bp, 916 Strada and now to BMWs with an f800st and now an R Nine T Sport. Wife hates them, I love them!