Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: North West mini car show Sunday 6th May

  1. #1
    Senior Member spkennyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    4295
    I have been asked if I can arrange for some cars to attend a small car show as part of an exhibition event on being held on Sunday 6th of May 2018

    The Location is the village of Higham, Lancashire BB12

    They are looking for classic cars or interesting newer cars. We have two car parks reserved for the display cars at the school next to the village hall.

    Its the first year they have asked to have a car show as part of the exhibition week end. The full Exhibition runs from Saturday to Monday with the car show being held on the Sunday.

    If its of interest put your name down below and I will forward the details.

    It will be good if we can get a few cars together from the forum.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    123
    Things are a bit up in the air, but it`s possible that I might be able to do it. What`s the "Exhibition" about? If you could let me have a few more details I will discuss with "she who must be obeyed".
    Cheers
    Terry

  3. #3
    Senior Member spkennyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Things are a bit up in the air, but it`s possible that I might be able to do it. What`s the "Exhibition" about? If you could let me have a few more details I will discuss with "she who must be obeyed".
    Cheers
    Terry
    20180425_204925.jpg

  4. #4
    Senior Member spkennyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    4295
    Exhibition also includes various arts and crafts along with food stalls and all the usual village fair type things.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Gisburn
    Posts
    439
    Normally Id be ok no problem but Im on a 40th pub crawl around Barrowford on the Saturday so don't think Ill be road legal the day after.

    I can ping some of the Pendle Powerfest cars and see if they can make it ?




    Quote Originally Posted by spkennyuk View Post
    I have been asked if I can arrange for some cars to attend a small car show as part of an exhibition event on being held on Sunday 6th of May 2018

    The Location is the village of Higham, Lancashire BB12

    They are looking for classic cars or interesting newer cars. We have two car parks reserved for the display cars at the school next to the village hall.

    Its the first year they have asked to have a car show as part of the exhibition week end. The full Exhibition runs from Saturday to Monday with the car show being held on the Sunday.

    If its of interest put your name down below and I will forward the details.

    It will be good if we can get a few cars together from the forum.
    @Stewarttownsend

    At present

    New baby GranTurismo S MC Shift - Grigio Alfieri 2009
    Range Rover Sport 3.6 TD HTE om Stonaway Grey
    Swift KonTiki 640 Motorhome bad boy - 2.8 TD

    Sadly Missed

    Old car 996 C2 with GT3 bodykit and wheels

  6. #6
    Senior Member Wack61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Warrington Cheshire
    Posts
    3880
    scotch piper group seem to up for the opening of an envelope so it might be worth a message, they have some really nice classics in their group
    2002 Maserati 4200 Classico
    2006 MX5 2.0 Sport BBR 200
    2015 Mercedes B Class 220cdi Sport Premium 4Matic
    2003 Range Rover TD6 HSE

  7. #7
    Senior Member spkennyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    4295
    Quote Originally Posted by Wack61 View Post
    scotch piper group seem to up for the opening of an envelope so it might be worth a message, they have some really nice classics in their group
    Have you got any contact details ?

  8. #8
    Senior Member spkennyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    4295
    Quote Originally Posted by stewarttownsend View Post
    Normally Id be ok no problem but Im on a 40th pub crawl around Barrowford on the Saturday so don't think Ill be road legal the day after.

    I can ping some of the Pendle Powerfest cars and see if they can make it ?
    You can always leave it with me the day before if you wanted. Im 200 yards away from the exhibition site and pick it up sunday afternoon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •