North West mini car show Sunday 6th May

spkennyuk

I have been asked if I can arrange for some cars to attend a small car show as part of an exhibition event on being held on Sunday 6th of May 2018

The Location is the village of Higham, Lancashire BB12

They are looking for classic cars or interesting newer cars. We have two car parks reserved for the display cars at the school next to the village hall.

Its the first year they have asked to have a car show as part of the exhibition week end. The full Exhibition runs from Saturday to Monday with the car show being held on the Sunday.

If its of interest put your name down below and I will forward the details.

It will be good if we can get a few cars together from the forum.

Terry

Things are a bit up in the air, but it`s possible that I might be able to do it. What`s the "Exhibition" about? If you could let me have a few more details I will discuss with "she who must be obeyed".
Cheers
Terry

spkennyuk

Things are a bit up in the air, but it`s possible that I might be able to do it. What`s the "Exhibition" about? If you could let me have a few more details I will discuss with "she who must be obeyed".
Cheers
Terry

20180425_204925.jpg

spkennyuk

Exhibition also includes various arts and crafts along with food stalls and all the usual village fair type things.

stewarttownsend

Normally Id be ok no problem but Im on a 40th pub crawl around Barrowford on the Saturday so don't think Ill be road legal the day after.

I can ping some of the Pendle Powerfest cars and see if they can make it ?

I have been asked if I can arrange for some cars to attend a small car show as part of an exhibition event on being held on Sunday 6th of May 2018

The Location is the village of Higham, Lancashire BB12

They are looking for classic cars or interesting newer cars. We have two car parks reserved for the display cars at the school next to the village hall.

Its the first year they have asked to have a car show as part of the exhibition week end. The full Exhibition runs from Saturday to Monday with the car show being held on the Sunday.

If its of interest put your name down below and I will forward the details.

It will be good if we can get a few cars together from the forum.

Wack61

scotch piper group seem to up for the opening of an envelope so it might be worth a message, they have some really nice classics in their group

spkennyuk

Normally Id be ok no problem but Im on a 40th pub crawl around Barrowford on the Saturday so don't think Ill be road legal the day after.

I can ping some of the Pendle Powerfest cars and see if they can make it ?

You can always leave it with me the day before if you wanted. Im 200 yards away from the exhibition site and pick it up sunday afternoon.