Selling not storing

Murray C

Hi All

Well have list my beautiful Maserati Quattroporte for sale on ebay.....:too_sad: such a nice car

If anyone on the forum is interest please contact me, have more photos if anyone needs

Cheers

Murray C

Can't get the link to work, have attached item number, enter this and it will get you there. 292545920653

alfatwo

If you don't have a low miles 3200GT or a nice QP1V Evo there's not really any point in putting it to storage!

Dave

Gazcw

Hi All

Well have list my beautiful Maserati Quattroporte for sale on ebay.....:too_sad: such a nice car

If anyone on the forum is interest please contact me, have more photos if anyone needs them

Cheers

Is that a indoor cover in the boot pic? If you want to sell that separately let me know. Needed as my garage is really dusty. Cheers.

Murray C

Thanks Rockits for attaching the link, Yes it is an indoor cover and will probably sale with the car. If the new owner doesn't want it then i'll sell it

Wack61

Lovely colour, with all that work done if anyone is looking it should be top of the list

Murray C

Cheers Wack61, it is a lovely colour. Here's a list of the other work carried out not mentioned for those that are interested. All within the last 10k

Starting from front working to back item replaced.

Rad resistor.......as secondary fan was not working
Genuine front lower under tray........This had to be replaced as dealer cut hole in original to drain oil so all fixing rust up
Front RH & LH headlight support panels and all under tray screws.....these had to be replace as under tray wasn't removed for servicing
New spark plugs....part of servicing
New V Belt fitted when AC pump replaced
Front sway bar rubbers
Antifreeze replaced....de-ironised water used
New 20in front rims....HR Owen supplied at nearly 1k
Replaced center exhaust X pipe OEM
Replacement siren alarm
Rear 20in rim....from eurospares
Rear sway bar rubbers
Os Rear lower wishbone, hub carrier and top wishbone....lower balljoint worn as had play in it. Turn out to be nut on balljoint just needed tighten, only discovered once removed
Full geometry done
F1 relay replaced
Gearbox filter replaced
Braided brake lines....upgrade
As mentioned rear disc upgraded to 330mm with four pot callipers
Red stuff rear brake pads
Rear cup holder repair....clip breaks inside then cup holder won't close

That everything I can think of at the moment over and above what is mention in add. Just gives you a bit more insight on how its been looked after.

Rwc13

Can't believe this hasn't sold. Great colour combination, very reasonable miles and looks very well maintained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockits

How much worse is a trade it WBAC offer?

Your welcome to stick it up on my brothers site for free to see what trade/dealer network buds you get. Costs nothing to pop it on there & nothing to sell. The buyer pays any fees to my brother's company.

PM me if you would like to & want some details.

Murray C

Thanks for the offer Rockits....may have it sold, buyer supposedly paying deposit tomorrow so lets see