MC Stradale Centennial- good price?

Firefox

I had one of these, it is Rosso Magna, it really is a stunning pearl paint it literally made people stop in their tacks, along with the noise. Lovely car and attracted a lot of positive reaction.

I sold it to step into a Levante Sport which I have had for 15 months now, another nice car that hasn't gone wrong at all, just a warranty issue for a cracked windscreen which was sorted easy, another car that continues to have positive reactions.

Contigo

Sponsor
I had one of these, it is Rosso Magna, it really is a stunning pearl paint it literally made people stop in their tacks, along with the noise. Lovely car and attracted a lot of positive reaction.

I sold it to step into a Levante Sport which I have had for 15 months now, another nice car that hasn't gone wrong at all, just a warranty issue for a cracked windscreen which was sorted easy, another car that continues to have positive reactions.

Yep I remember you saying you had it mate... You enjoying the Levante then? Sounds promising. You in the V6 S then? I drove a few months back and enjoyed it for an SUV.

safrane

Quite surprised how low the Strad's have droped this year as well as the whole GT range.

Hope the ££££ align and you get the one you are after.

Contigo

Sponsor
Choice is good, it's down to stars aligning and selling the GTS.... The Magma is the one which ticks all the boxes but it's a lot to shell out on a Strad.

jamhot77

Was going to ask you what it looked like mate.

The things which I need to make sure
1) brakes, carbon ceramics at £6k all round will need checking plus pads £400 per corner
2) Two of the pictures show a black mark on the drivers side rear bumper, I hope it's the light but it doesn't look good.
3) The R and 1 buttons are worn and need replacing for sure.
4) Clutch life?

How did it look to you first impressions?

First impressions were good tbh. Massive stone chip in bonnet and some deep scratches on n/s rear panel which need sorting for this price. I did notice the buttons. Otherwise interior was like new and wheels tyres were clean. However they clearly didn't want my business as they were too busy selling £150k plus range rovers. They didn't return my calls or emails. I had persuaded her indoors aswell (subject to letting the GS go) *♂️

Nayf

First impressions were good tbh. Massive stone chip in bonnet and some deep scratches on n/s rear panel which need sorting for this price. I did notice the buttons. Otherwise interior was like new and wheels tyres were clean. However they clearly didn't want my business as they were too busy selling £150k plus range rovers. They didn't return my calls or emails. I had persuaded her indoors aswell (subject to letting the GS go) 臘*♂️

Lovely car, your GS. Won't you miss it?
And thanks for the shout out in the ad :)

jamhot77

Lovely car, your GS. Won't you miss it?
And thanks for the shout out in the ad :)

Ha ya, always happy to give a shout out. Yes the GS is a great car but with the QF it feels a bit old tech and I'm doing less and less miles each year. Pretty expensive annual service this year for the miles done. Would like a new weekend car to fill the space and an MC stradale would certainly do that

beararse

First impressions were good tbh. Massive stone chip in bonnet and some deep scratches on n/s rear panel which need sorting for this price. I did notice the buttons. Otherwise interior was like new and wheels tyres were clean. However they clearly didn’t want my business as they were too busy selling £150k plus range rovers. They didn’t return my calls or emails. I had persuaded her indoors aswell (subject to letting the GS go) *♂️

I'm also in the market for a centennial, they're like hen's teeth and I posted a while back that we'd see fewer of them on the market due to rarity and owners banking on an increase in value. Even prior to that post this is the first one on the market. I enquired yesterday too and they didn't call back after promising to do so, clearly don't need the business.

Andyk

Never get why they don't phone back.....did you send a message through the web site. I would always pick up the phone and call assume dealers just answer messages as don't think you are interested. If you call they think you are....Odd I know.

Contigo

Sponsor
Centennial sold at full asking!! GRRRRRRR!!! Show yourself. It was the last one ever registered by Maserati and the last one off the production line. Surely prices on these will go one way and it's not down!

Now do I hold out for another or go for a very average colour one (Black, Grey, White)?

Contigo

Sponsor
£56k for the white one with wanky blue interior at 50k miles or £59k for the Grey one at GC with 31k miles. No brainer surely...

bigbob

Centennial sold at full asking!! GRRRRRRR!!! Show yourself. It was the last one ever registered by Maserati and the last one off the production line. Surely prices on these will go one way and it's not down!

Now do I hold out for another or go for a very average colour one (Black, Grey, White)?

Used Maserati in shock sale, there is hope for us all.

iainw

Always the bloody way.... spend ages agonising over a decision then decide to be brave...and someone beats you to it. I loved that one Phil.

Contigo

Sponsor
That one in the New Forest had a new engine 3k miles ago at Meridien not sure if that's a good sign or bad. Matching numbers and all that...