MC Stradale Centennial- good price?

jamhot77

At £83k starting price and under 6k in mileage is this a good price? Not too many around in this colour and centennial package.

Went to have a look at it and a couple of minor bodywork issues but otherwise very good condition.

http://www.saxton4x4.co.uk/used/4x4...-4.7-mc-stradale-2-door-red-for-sale-cn17vjp/

f6fcfc362c313fde43f100d90e78c8f2.jpg

7474d248a1b6138f88974f6a52d7af3f.jpg

D Walker

Ha, just linked this on another thread, I suspect overpriced, Saxton generally do, and for a 4 seater, but as said, rare, gr at colour.

Phil H

The price may be a little high, but it's a truly scrumptious car. What price rarity?

PH

Ewan

I'd say the price is fair enough, and of course, you're bound to be able to negotiate it down a bit. You'd be paying £65k for the earliest, highest mileage 4 seat Strads, so to pick up a late, low mileage Centenial version in a fantastic colour (with a painted bonnet) for around the £80k mark seems good to me.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I think it’s well-priced. I don’t particularly like that interior but someone will.

FF1078

I lurve it and I dont think it's badly priced at all.
Would I pay £20k more than a std one? Probably not but it is gorgeous

sionie1

Do you like it? Are you happy to pay the price - the price of work to fix the bodywork? If so it’s a fair price. It’s worth is what someone is willing to pay for it.. I think it’s stunning, amazing colour.

iainw

Would love that in a cabrio version.
Doesn’t seem a bad price for a centennial. Stunning colour

conaero

Forum Owner
Best colour that Volcanic lava red, I would say the price is spot on for a car of such colour and rarity.

rockits

Am I missing something....why is this a centennial? Did they continue them past the centenary year? Or is it just a spec & not related to year?

Lovely car but too rich for my measly back pocket I'm sad to say.