Proms

When I saw the thread title. I assumed you were referring to the BBC Proms at the Royal Albert Hall.
Whatever happened to school formals?
I'll get my umbrella.
Not a cloud in the sky. But there could be a downpour at any moment.
It is Northern Ireland, after all :rolleyes:

Wack61

A friend has asked me to take his daughter and her friend to a prom in June, not a problem legally as no money is being exchanged but it did make me think of this thread

Are these operating illegally then , it says they have 30 supercars so I assume they're privately owned with the owners making a few quid

I did do the prom in the mustang but it wasn’t very much of a ride , the venue wouldn’t allow cars to drop them off so they had to be picked up from school at 6pm and go in a coach so the ride was to school , only problem it was literally a stones throw from their house and rush hour so if I’d tried to take them anywhere it could’ve taken me an hour to get back

they enjoyed the car and pictures though

Andyk

I did do the prom in the mustang but it wasn’t very much of a ride , the venue wouldn’t allow cars to drop them off so they had to be picked up from school at 6pm and go in a coach so the ride was to school , only problem it was literally a stones throw from their house and rush hour so if I’d tried to take them anywhere it could’ve taken me an hour to get back

they enjoyed the car and pictures though

Same here…I was going ask if anyone would take my son and girlfriend but it was only 1 mile
and they would let them get dropped off at the door.

Jadetrost

At the moment we cannot offer prom services (laws regarding hire-reward) but we still get a larger number of requests... I was thinking that maybe someone on here might want
At the moment we cannot offer prom services (laws regarding hire-reward) but we still get a larger number of requests... I was thinking that maybe someone on here might want to do them if I can put you in contact with the requester.
Are these operating illegally then , it says they have 30 supercars so I assume they're privately owned with the owners making a few quid

Scaf

A bit confused by your post, why do you think they are operating illegally ?

Proms do come under different regulations to weddings, but they say that they don’t do proms ?