Badges?...........We don't Need No Stinkin' Badges!!

Vampyrebat

I did a bit of detailing over the weekend. I took the badges off the 'C' pillars (out of what I call the scoop) in order to clean out the accumulating dirt in the tricky bits. I then treated them and polished the scoops ready for the badges to go back on.
But then I thought I actually think the car looks better/smoother without them (IMO)..........What are your thoughts? Better with, or without?
WP_20180506_18_22_03_Pro.jpgWP_20180506_18_21_41_Pro.jpg

safrane

Although I had them on all the coupes I have owned it does look cleaner without...I bet the original coupe would look even better without too.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Well I have been without for the last few years, never had the trident on the C pillars anyway, but added enamel Italian flag to front wings only. No lower sill badges either.
I like the plain look.
Same with my Stag, no pinstripe or chrome sill covers.
I think it also depends on the colour of the car too.

Attachments

• IMG_20180506_091050.jpg
    IMG_20180506_091050.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 94

davy83

had my car for nearly 12 years now and for the first 7 years no badges and i just thought it would look better with, so I fitted them and they have been on ever since. So I have enjoyed the clean look and the badges. My feeling on this is that it looks better with them. But I am biased because I can't be bothered taking them off again.
P1000074.jpgP1090975.jpg
Here are my with and without pictures in case this helps with anything at all.

Vampyrebat

Well I guess it's a majority for the 'with'................I'll get some strong double-sided tape then! Thanks for all your comments, much appreciated.