New Owner

S30MSN

Hi All,

Just a quick message to say that I have joined your ranks having purchased a gorgeous Granturismo a few weeks ago. Would have posted sooner but I work abroad and w/e's are taken up with family duties.

I have had some pretty nice cars in the past (most recent being a C63 edition 507 saloon) which was an absolute animal however I've never owned an Italian car and certainly no car that gets as much attention as this does.

Look forward to posting on this forum and hopefully getting to know some fellow owners.

Thanks

Andyk

A big warm welcome and don't forget to post some pictures of your lovely Maserati when you get chance...Yes a C63 507 is a cracking car...Been around the track in one and it was pretty breathtaking the way it span its wheels in the first 3 gears. Quick bit of kit.

midlifecrisis

Welcome to the forum. I'll request photo's of the car only...females optional but this is a family forum so keep it tasteful.

azapa

No one seems to have mentioned this important prerequisite: photos! Welcome.

S30MSN

Hello and welcome to the madness!

I'll ask the obligatory question of can we have some pics?

We are at Ace Cafe tomorrow...the suns out, why not rock up and meet some of the guys and show us the car?

www.sportsmaserati.com/showthread.php/26105-Summer-ace-10th-may!!

Thank you for the invite mate, very much appreciated!! I live In Essex so meeting at Ace would have been great unfortunately I work abroad and am currently in Luxembourg so will have to miss out.

However will keep an eye out for future meets as it'll be great to meet fellow owners/forum members.

Thanks

S30MSN

A big warm welcome and don't forget to post some pictures of your lovely Maserati when you get chance...Yes a C63 507 is a cracking car...Been around the track in one and it was pretty breathtaking the way it span its wheels in the first 3 gears. Quick bit of kit.

Hi Andy,

The Merc was indeed something else. I normally get rid of my cars in 8-9 months however kept it for nearly 2 years. It really got under my skin and I struggled for months to find anything to replace it, I do however think I made the right choice.

Gazcw

Love that colour. Blue and cream are my favourite combo. That's why I have black on black. :as001 (2):

S30MSN

Thanks Andy, I had looked at all different types of cars and when I settled on a GT (Bentley CGT, AM DB9 and the Granturismo) it was then onto whittling it down to a preferred choice and the Maserati came out on top. Once i'd decided it was going to be Granturismo I searched for ages, when this one went on sale I just happened to be browsing Autotrader and called straight away. within a week all checks had been done and full payment made and she was sitting on my drive.