New Owner

S30MSN

And it's a beauty.....

Thanks mate, she certainly is, I've never had a car where I have just walked to the window to look out at. And the looks from other road users and pedestrians will take some getting used too.

S30MSN

Love that colour. Blue and cream are my favourite combo. That's why I have black on black. :as001 (2):

lol, yes as I mentioned as soon as it went on sale I knew I had to have it. As for yours mate, its very nice - I've always liked the look of all Black QP's!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! What a lovely colour. I'm amazed there aren't more in blue, it suits the car well. It's also good to have the eastern counties increasingly well represented round this here forum.

azapa

Wow ... that colour! Beautiful interior too, although I am far too grubby to consider such an option..

S30MSN

Thank you all for your kind words and apologies for the late reply, I’ve been away for work quiet a lot and then a family holiday.

I have the next couple of weekends relatively free so will be spending more time driving the car. Whilst being away I’ve had some time to think about what modifications I’d like to make and they are pretty much cosmetic and amount to having some spacers put on to bring the wheels out closer to the arches, having the wheel colour changed from the Matt Black to a graphite grey colour and possibly having some lowering springs too again bring the body closer to the wheels.

The last one I’m not sure about (lowering) so will likely do the wheel colour and spacers first and see how it looks.

I’ll start a new thread in the relevant section.

Thanks

GeoffCapes

Trust me. Lowering is a bad idea. They're low enough as it is. The spacers will do the job of filling the arches. It makes a massive difference.

Andyk

Is there an issue with lowering......They may ride OK as is but it's the one thing Maserati never got right...The stance...Too much gap and the wheels too far under. Agree looks much better with spacers but there is still to much air between the tyres and arch.