FD Tie Rods

Navcorr

Excellent Mr Navcorr thankyou.
Ta
Loz

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

With pleasure - even if I'm laughing at the back .... and front and sides :smile:
Lovely part of the World you live - never tire of the Lakes. Going to be passing close-ish soon en route to Chester-ish.

Mr Waterman is, I understand, a highly respected member of the Maser community Stateside and beyond. Unlike some of the self-appointed "Gurus" you'll find elsewhere. I really don't know who makes up such rubbish.

I also believe there is an active forum transportation mechanism for US purchases. Not entirely sure how that works or what bribes may be involved :smile: Perhaps for a relatively small ticket item though ... etc., etc.

alfatwo

Excellent Mr Navcorr thankyou.
Ta
Loz

Careful there Loz... you'll have to inform your insurance re fitting non EU compliant parts to your car. and can you imagine the consequences of suspension failure if you were involved in a accident!

Just stick with the Maser standard parts

Dave

LDM 3200

I recently fitted these to mine and am really pleased with them.
Larini are the UK supplier.

Navcorr

Careful there Loz... you'll have to inform your insurance re fitting non EU compliant parts to your car. and can you imagine the consequences of suspension failure if you were involved in a accident!

Just stick with the Maser standard parts

Dave

Not a bad shout Dave - presumably Larini UK carry appropriate indemnity insurance though. Worth checking on.

FIFTY

I have them. Bought them off Craig Waterman and fitted with full hunter alignment. I think they are a great upgrade really make the back end feel planted

I did tell my insurance about them, they are covered for like-for-like replacement and there was no increase in my premium. I explained that I was replacing knackered oem parts with cheaper and more readily available after market rose joints from the US which won't wear out as quickly. I'm insured with AIB who are a forum sponser.

I also told them about my custom exhaust which is also covered in the premium with no increase in the policy

Lozzer

Thanks for the feedback all, a couple of things to sort out first then, ins and somewhere trusted enough to do the geo afterwards.
Ta
Loz