I’m surprised this hasn’t been discussed.....

Contigo

Sponsor
Could be something far worse than they are letting on I guess. Would need someone like Voicey to go along with proper Diagnostic and try to fix it. A punt at that price....

MrMickS

You can buy a working one with similar mileage for £7-8k more. Its quite a punt. Why would they be shipping on if it was a simple fix?

iainw

Even if it did what it was supposed to (drive)- it would t be worth more with that spec and mileage :banghead1:
Why not just get a lovely , better looking , better sounding and more powerful albeit older QP

safrane

If the garage are not prepared to invest in a fix then why would anyone else want to take a punt?

The owner got shut, now the garage want shut...and we all know how much parts can cost on a Maser.

Wattie

Pretty poor for a 45000 mile car......dead and done.
Diesels usually last to eternity and back.
Would be a steel if it turned out to be an overlooked electrical connection......

Cheers Wattie

Jnismith

Theres a couple of things which don't quite ring true:

1. Delivery miles only: 45782 is quite a long delivery
2. Manufacturers Warranty to 01/2021 - so why not fix it under warranty

Makes me wonder how much more in the advert is complete ********

MrMickS

Theres a couple of things which don't quite ring true:

1. Delivery miles only: 45782 is quite a long delivery
2. Manufacturers Warranty to 01/2021 - so why not fix it under warranty

Makes me wonder how much more in the advert is complete ********

I wasn't aware that Maserati would extend the warranty that far in advance. I've only been offered 2 years at a time over the original warranty. The whole ad seems like horse manure.

outrun

It's all been said.

It's too expensive at that price to risk it needing a new engine. It's **** spec. Surely plugging it in to diagnostics will show some fault codes, why then have they not done this? If they have, it doesn't sound good.

It all equals No Chance.