Touch up paint. Best place to source

Davidc

I have a few small stone chips on my bonnet that need touching up. The colour is blue nettuno and the paint code 237.869. Do I need to go to Maserati main dealer or are there other suppliers for this colour?
Any suggestions please?

Stewart

I have a few small stone chips on my bonnet that need touching up. The colour is blue nettuno and the paint code 237.869. Do I need to go to Maserati main dealer or are there other suppliers for this colour?
Any suggestions please?
I have used Chipex David and it was a good match for Mistral Verdi.
How is the old girl performing, hope we will catch up this summer, I was in .Inverness today beautiful weather and the cars first outing this year, new MOT, and two tyres...going as smooth as ever...Take care.

Davidc

I have used Chipex David and it was a good match for Mistral Verdi.
How is the old girl performing, hope we will catch up this summer, I was in .Inverness today beautiful weather and the cars first outing this year, new MOT, and two tyres...going as smooth as ever...Take care.

Hi Stewart. Good to hear that yours is back out for the summer. I took advantage of the good weather and took mine for a spin yesterday as well. I’m taking her along to the Crathes car show near Banchory in a couple of weeks time as long as the weather holds. No doubt bump into you at some event this summer.