7.5k QP surely there’s a digit missing?

philw696

Wow that seems cheap to me.
Is the market dipping ?
There's a full auto one down here needing variators for £6000.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
There was one near me, an 05 Argento Luna 69k miler for £7395, and ASM have a £6999 example for sale too.

Maseratiman

All good for me. Looking at Duoselects with a view to getting FD Fly by Wire and Larini exhaust. I'm figuring if I can find one with recent clutch and variators done, the money I save on a full auto (which I don't really want anyway as want the noise of the F1) can be spent on FBW and a nice exhaust.

Andyk

There was one near me, an 05 Argento Luna 69k miler for £7395, and ASM have a £6999 example for sale too.

Surely the ASM one is a Cat car at that money. Is it me or do the wheels have black marks on them ? Or is it a trick of the light.

7k for a car like this with under 70k on the clock surely must be worth a look. If you spend 5k on it it's still only 12k which doesn't seem a bad price.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...earchad=New&radius=1500&sort=price-asc&page=1

alfatwo

Amazing price, unlike the 3200 they'll be a plentiful stock of cheap 4200 engines around in 12 months time!

Dave

rockits

I don't think most dealer touch CAT cars at all these days. That ASM one looks decent and silly silly cheap. The silver one doesn't look bad either with 11 services. Very tempting.

Contigo

Sponsor
Graypaul Nottingham at 6k miles
HR Owen Sports Cars at 18.5k miles
HR Owen Sports Cars at 31k miles
Stratstone at 43.5k miles
Stratstone at 59.5k miles
Graypaul at 66k miles
Hollingworth Independent Maserati at 68k miles
SGM sports cars at 74k miles
SGM sports cars at 80k miles
Migliore at 85k miles (after I purchased it I got it serviced just in case)

Maseratiman

I think the service history is taken from a Piston Heads thread about this car. Owner of the silver car chipped in with its history, sounds like an honest kind of guy.

Contigo

Sponsor
Correct owner now popped up on the thread. It's a bargain if the history is to be taken into consideration... I'd still want a PPI done and make sure the subframes are not rotten.

ofenomeno99

I wish I could be as excited as you all when it comes to "great finds" and "bargains" but knowing that I could get this 2008 Quattroporte Collezioni Cento with 7K miles on the clock for around £10k ... I'll say that I'm out!

quatt 1.jpg

quatt 2.jpg

quat 3.jpg

quat 4.jpg

quatt 5.jpg

Maseratiman

Thanks for clearing that up. I have imported lots of cars from Japan, and that is really easy. I will check out Kuwait!