Road trip to the Black Forest

davy83

not sure my other half is so keen on this trip anymore! are there others from UK planning to go to this we could meet up and convoy I guess? Just a thought? perhaps visit a few places on the way?

alfatwo

not sure my other half is so keen on this trip anymore! are there others from UK planning to go to this we could meet up and convoy I guess? Just a thought? perhaps visit a few places on the way?

I'd just kick her out Loz,... believe me on long road trips there far too much like hard work and a complete waste of your enjoyment and time!

Dave

Last edited:

davy83

I don't think she checks this forum but i had better be careful here. I tend to agree i might well enjoy the trip better on my own, and i am not unhappy at the prospect of doing just that!!!

I'd just kick her out Loz,... believe me on long road trips there far too much like hard work and a complete waste of your enjoyment and time!

Dave

masertel

15 cars now booked in.
Would love to go on this trip however looking forward to and signed up for the Monaco Or Bust trip. As the Black forest trip is soon after will most likely be BUST an doubt I could convince my wife to go on another white knuckle ride. Good to see another forum member from Noin Iron Ciaran - will have to touch base and compare notes!!

CiaranONeill

Thats a pity Masertel. We've ended up going for 9 nights in total! Yes we should keep in touch. Who do you use for your servicing?

masertel

Thats a pity Masertel. We've ended up going for 9 nights in total! Yes we should keep in touch. Who do you use for your servicing?
Hi Ciaran

Many cars going to the Black Forest so should be good to see all those Maserati ripping up the road- enjoy!! Have been drving a Maserati since 2005 and to date have been able to service and repair the cars myself however for any paint work I employ the services of AG Automotive in Portstewart- can recommend as he does a great job.

I currently have a 2005 mannual Face Lift 4200 modified suspension, exhaust, engine inc Nitrous and a 2003 Spyder manual 4200 modified suspension, exhaust also working on a 2005 CC 4200 preparing it for track use only. Anytime you're in Portstewart feel free to give me a call and will put the kettle on.

I am also an O'Neill and have a cousin Ciaran O'Neill from Ballymoney- would be a small world if you are him??

All the best,

Terry