David Askew, 3 3200's for sale!

alfatwo

DA has 3 Maser 3200's for sale, all with 12 months MOT etc

There's a couple that need tidying (he has all the parts) and then there's a rare minter auto in Red!

If anyone's interested, give him a call

Dave

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Looking at Pistonheads, they have all come out for summer...for sale.
They are as common as Ford Fiesta's!!

urquattrogus

I'm getting a dangerous itch....

But very happy with the TVR that replaced the 3200AC and my bargain 916 3.0 spider.

Still hate the throttle system though :(

I've only ever driven an auto, so keep wondering about manual.

alfatwo

I'm getting a dangerous itch....

But very happy with the TVR that replaced the 3200AC and my bargain 916 3.0 spider.

Still hate the throttle system though :(

I've only ever driven an auto, so keep wondering about manual.

You wouldn't cope, especially after a trever ;) and there's nothing wrong with the throttle either, you just have to re adjust your driving style!

Dave

Lozzer

Aye, I don't know, all this talk, remember you couldn't give an e type away at one time, 70's

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

highlander

Aye, I don't know, all this talk, remember you couldn't give an e type away at one time, 70's

Could not agree more lozzer. No hiding if not cared for (or badly serviced in my case) the 32 is the most temperamental of the triplets but, and it is a subjective big but, when on song they bring more smiles per mile than the two younger sisters IMO.

babel 101

Could not agree more lozzer. No hiding if not cared for (or badly serviced in my case) the 32 is the most temperamental of the triplets but, and it is a subjective big but, when on song they bring more smiles per mile than the two younger sisters IMO.

Could not agree more lozzer

Delmonte

Early 80s, you couldnt give away most Ferraris, a used GTB cost less than a new XR2...
Lambo Espadas, couldnt give em away until 5-10 years ago, they were worth less than their own engine... (Mid 90s there was a Yank V8 powered one seemed permanently for sale in London for £5k...
Bought my Alfa GTV, 6 years old in 2006, for £6k, watched it down to £3k, sold 2 weeks ago for £10k...

'Tis the way of things... Only able to buy my mint 4200 this year due to 'low' prices (and I paid double price of the very cheapest currently)

allandwf

Agree, I bought my Espada for 5,5k, you couldn't give a Maserati 3500 away then either. I remember the Chevy powered Espada.