Silverstone Classic, July

Delmonte

Does anyone here go to this? I go most years, but previously been on Alfa stand, (or not on any stand, but in attendance, and / or drinking beer on the campsite. Lots and lots of beer).

Its a good weekend, theres always a strong Masser presence. I wondered if it was more Maserati Club UK (or the other Masser owners club, I think there are 2?) or many Sportsmaserati crew? Anyone here put their cars on the stand?

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
It’s the Maserati Club who organise the stand. Lots of folk who are on here go, but not so many of the regular posters who go to SM events.

MrMickS

I was there for two days last year with the club and will be there for all three days this year. Really enjoy the event and seeing the old cars drive around.

Part of the reason for the big presence on Sunday last year was the carrot of a parade lap around Silverstone. I don't think that we've got that this year so numbers may be down a little. Should still be a decent number and a decent event though.

Delmonte

I was there for two days last year with the club and will be there for all three days this year. Really enjoy the event and seeing the old cars drive around.

Part of the reason for the big presence on Sunday last year was the carrot of a parade lap around Silverstone. I don't think that we've got that this year so numbers may be down a little. Should still be a decent number and a decent event though.

Nice one Mick, hope to see you there. Shame theres no parade, I've never driven the circuit, even in a 50mph? convoy would be nice... I think there was a Alfa one a few years back that I also missed due to....er...(see above post regarding beer)...