Too late to revive the snow sock theme....anyone got these...used them...feedback?

Easyplan66

not much here, don't know what all the fuss is about, I got to work no problem today just walked from the kitchen to the study, traffic was fine wife had left for work and daughter was at nursery.

Parisien

....hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....so day times are good at yours for a party Andrew.......must make an app for that on the iphone.....;)

P

Andyk

No snow here...Don't now what all the fuss is about ... Not seem a flake yet...

lozcb

Another Flurry here in MK only about an inch , trouble is its been so cold ,the first inch has melted yet , but the main roads are all fine , travelling 40 miles a day no problems untill you hit the high country lanes , then its fun

regards loz

Parisien

....gunna be -10 here tonite....then snow solidly from 5am-8am....then have to be on road for 9......hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

P

safrane

Off to the Champagne region of France for the weekend...friends in Bromley who have a Range Rover have dropped out worried about the snow!!!

Here in Bristol there is noting but a few frozen puddles, hope our drive down the M4, M25, M26 & M20 are clear...al be it full of trucks on the hard-sholder. Will use the Volvo and if its sunny may even put the roof down.

2 Spare spaces if anyone is free [Sat-Mon]

Dan!

Stuck in Dublin tonight as flight's cancelled due to snow at this end and possibly Southampton end too.

Worse news is that the Maserati Wig-Wam has collapsed under the weight of the snow, so apparently there's now a vaguely Maserati Granturismo shape snow covered tent in the front garden. :frusty5:

The Mrs thought it might be a problem when she saw the snow settling as it happened the year before last when the Lotus lived in it, but didn't think to move the car out before it collapsed :hammer1:

lozcb

Stuck in Dublin tonight as flight's cancelled due to snow at this end and possibly Southampton end too.

Worse news is that the Maserati Wig-Wam has collapsed under the weight of the snow, so apparently there's now a vaguely Maserati Granturismo shape snow covered tent in the front garden. :frusty5:

The Mrs thought it might be a problem when she saw the snow settling as it happened the year before last when the Lotus lived in it, but didn't think to move the car out before it collapsed :hammer1:

Hope things are ok Dan, if that had been me , i'd have demanded she stood beside the tent on a chair with a hairdryer melting the snow before it laid on the tent , in all fairness i would probably have got shown a couple of alphabetically arranged fingers

regards loz

dem maser

well dan sorry to hear that.....she will be alright....when you get home give her a good thrash.....

hope you get home soon....

Parisien

...gee Dan....if I hadda known that, coulda offered you a bed for the night!!!!!

Hope the GT emerges butterfly like from the canvas and snow chrysalis!!!

P

Dan!

Well.... I'm still here!
More accurately, I'm back in my office as I had no intention of sitting around the airport until Saturday morning which when the next available flight is.
P thanks for the kind offer, should have taken you up on it rather than wasting my money on a hotel at the airport last night only for my 8am flight to be cancelled at 6:30!

When I parked the Mini up last night at the hotel I went roaring into the car park and beached it in the fresh snow, all pleased with myself.... kinda regretted that at 7am this morning after deciding I was going to drive back to the office.

dem maser

what a nightmare your having dan..hope all is well and you get back to your lovely family and car soon.....

Parisien

Am about 50 miles from Carrickmacross........pity you couln't have found out before traipsing to the airport!

Offer stands if its of any use!

P