Fuses and Relay

conaero

Forum Owner
Might be of use to someone:

Main fuse panel, under passenger footwell mat....this one list the valve for the GS exhaust box (F70), so its one I have not seen before...

fuses.jpg

A PANEL
F5-30A-Headlight washer timer
F44-30A-+30 Driver's seat
F45-30A-+30 Passenger's seat
F46-7,5A-Passenger's seat heating
F47-7,5A-Driver's seat heating
F50-7,5A-Air conditioning and ventilation unit
R8-30A-Connected devices cut out during ignition
R9-30A-Connected devices not cut out during ignition
R17-20A-Passenger's seat heating
R18-20A-Driver's seat heating

B PANEL
F9-10A-+87 main relay
F10-15A-+87 Lambda sensor main relay , air flow meter
F11-15A-+87 main relay for injectors, coils
F28-7,5A-A.C. Compressor
F29-15A-Horns
F51-10A-+15 ABS
R4-20A-A.C. Compressor
R5-20A-Immobilizer
R6-20A-Main injection
R10-20A-A.C. Compressor, horns

C PANEL
F13-30A-Starter motor
F32-10A-RH High beam light
F33-10A-LH High beam light, warning light
F34-15A-Fog lights
F35-15A-Left-hand low beam
F36-15A-Right-hand low beam, headlight washers inhibitor switch, manual headlight angle adjuster
R7-30A-Starter motor
R11-20A-Fog lights
R12-20A-High beam lights
R13-20A-Low beam lights

D PANEL
F6-10A-Headlight washer timer
F7-30A-Main injection
F8-7,5A-+30 injection
F12-15A-+30 ignition switch
F14-5A-Air conditioning and ventilation system, navigator cable bundle, (+15 connected devices cut out during ignition)
F15-15A-Cigarette lighter, radio, engine indic., rear view mirrors, ceiling light, glove compartment lamp (+15 cut out during ignition)
F17-25A-Windshield wiper, windshield wiper washing pumps, wiper(+15 cut out during ignition)
F18-10A-Airbag (+15 connected devices not cut out during ignition)
F19-5A-+15 NCS (+15 connected devices not cut out during ignition)
F20-7,5A-Immobilizer, CAN line interface, navigator cable bundle instrument(+15 not cut out during ignition)
F21-5A-Alarm system, preset for satellite alarm
F22-10A-Ceiling lights, ceiling light timer, (electronic) seats , luggage compartment and fuel flap opening controls
F23-7,5A-ECU for CAN line interface, OBD, Maserati CODE system, multifuncion display
F24-20A-Door locking system
F25-15A-Radio, navigator
F26-30A-Driver side power windows
F27-30A-Passenger side power window
F30-10A-+15 light switch, Cruise Control, headlight aiming ECU (+15 cut out during ignition)
F31-15A-Turn signal light blinking
F37-15A-+30 IGE ECU
F38-15A-+30 IGE ECU
F39-5A-IGE ECU, ceiling light timer, light switch (+15 connected devices not cut out during ignition)
F40-10A-Stop, clutch
F53-10A-Navigator, clock, tunnel display
F70-15A-Exhaust bypass solenoid valve

145.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

149.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

154.jpg

sibradbury

I found out that the 4 fuses in box towards the rear of the engine compartment of my GS were not wired in according to the diagram (they were back to front) - so sometimes it may be a good idea to make a note of/check the fuse rating/colour of the fuses so as to be sure that you are removing/replacing the right fuse.

lozcb

Anyone know the fuses that work the wing mirror retract and extend , im baffled at to whicj ones they are

regards loz

Parisien

Plus on D panel - F15-15A-Cigarette lighter, radio, engine indic., rear view mirrors,

P

lozcb

Cheers mate , Im sure ive been through this before Frank , still havent found the fix to make my retracting wing mirrors work again , sure i checked these fuses once before to no avail . think i'll wait till it sunnier and warmer before i venture out to tinker

regards loz

Kristianbs

Hello! My number plate light has gone and I tried changing the bulbs (didn't work), check for power (there wasn't any at connections) and followed the wire through the boot (no lose or damaged connections). Anyone have an idea of what fuse I should replace assuming that's what's wrong? I have an MOT a week today! Thanks v much

conaero

Forum Owner
It will be on the same line as the rear sidelight, if they still work then the fuse is not your issue. It will be a wiring fault further down the line.

Kristianbs

Ok thanks conaero, so somewhere between the rear light and number plate lights there will be a break? Worst come to worse could I not just extend wiring on the side lights to run off the same as the number plate light?

CatmanV2

Ok thanks conaero, so somewhere between the rear light and number plate lights there will be a break? Worst come to worse could I not just extend wiring on the side lights to run off the same as the number plate light?

Probably in the flexible conduit between the boot lid and the boot. You can pull the boot liner and check.

C

MAZV8

hello please can anyone help trying to find fuses for headlamp aim etc on a maserati quattroporte 4.2 2004 cannot find fuses in front floor well as theres a big bose speaker there but no fuses

???

rs48635

Balls! Managed to short-circuit battery on 3200!!
Engine running after boost-start from the shopping car. Decided to measure battery voltage via the C-TEK connector which allowed me to touch the probes together. Car stopped running and all lights out.
PLEASE TELL ME it's only a fuse!

CatmanV2

Balls! Managed to short-circuit battery on 3200!!
Engine running after boost-start from the shopping car. Decided to measure battery voltage via the C-TEK connector which allowed me to touch the probes together. Car stopped running and all lights out.
PLEASE TELL ME it's only a fuse!

It *might* only be a fuse.

Check them all and hope!

C

rs48635

Seem like we survived the incident. Battery is still charging, but see dash illumination when I turn on ignition. Battery was down to about 5 volts, so not certain CTEK will revive it, Fingers crossed!

Contigo

Sponsor
Get it on a normal battery charger for a few hours then get it on CTEk which should revive it back to fulll health.

midlifecrisis

5 volts could be a sign of cell damage. There are 6 cells in a battery, hence the name, each produces around 2 volts. 6 x 2 =12V.
So if it doesn't come back up to 12V off load then the battery has had it. The car should be OK, providing that the fuse blew.

Good luck.

bean79

Hi

Thanks for the info.

Couldn't see the fuse and relay for hazards. Any idea?

Put new battery in today and the hazards are sporadically coming on. Weird thing is the hazard button does seem to effect the hazards. Sometimes it turns it off and sometimes it will disrupt the flashing. Hope that makes sense.

Sometimes the hazards just stop on their own.

The hazards did flash when I put the car away in November. This was just after I had my second immobiliser fob fixed it's a retro fitted immobiliser. Maybe a coincidence.

Good news is that the car started with no issue, no CEL lights and drove beautifully. Can't wait for a proper drive.

Tried to upload a video, but it keeps saying network error.

Cheers

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk