Performance Italia

Bazza

Just thought i would let you all know that i have some recent dealings with Performance Italia "Noor" is the man, and he is the man.
I was slightly unhappy with the items i purchased from him, not defective parts but not what i imagined them to be. So the phone call was made to him with baited breath expecting the "your problem" answer as so many do, but i was wrong Noor (Performance Italia) was the most helpfull chap you could imagine and understood my situation and offered various steps of rectifications one of which i took up and made me a very happy chappy.
Sorry gents i just felt i should share this with you and pass on a well deserved recommendation to Performance Italia, don't be shy to use them because you will get help, good advice and good back up.
Dont ask coz i aint going to tell ya what the parts were.

Easyplan66

thanks Baz nice to get some good feedback, I think I few on here know him well, always very helpful.

lozcb

Yep Noor is a top man Bazza , and one of our very own , Quattroporte owner himself , nothing but good reports and to be honest if you know the man its no surprise , true gent

regards loz

Bazza

Loz,
I need to here your Mazza, its supposed to be dry on Saturday, are you about?

lozcb

Loz,
I need to here your Mazza, its supposed to be dry on Saturday, are you about?

Not till the afternnon Bazza, im down at Enzo's early in the morning for a few hours and should be back come lunchtime , so up for that beer if you fancy it , pub near junction 15 with a postcde would be good

regards loz

Bazza

Not till the afternnon Bazza, im down at Enzo's early in the morning for a few hours and should be back come lunchtime , so up for that beer if you fancy it , pub near junction 15 with a postcde would be good

regards loz
Not a great pub but there is a Harvester right on J15, its ok for a beer. Post code NN4 5EZ (Grange Park)

Emtee

Yep Noor is a top man Bazza , and one of our very own , Quattroporte owner himself , nothing but good reports and to be honest if you know the man its no surprise , true gent

regards loz

Happy to agree with the comments above. Top bloke.

lozcb

Not a great pub but there is a Harvester right on J15, its ok for a beer. Post code NN4 5EZ (Grange Park)

Sounds good to me Bazza , i'll call you when im on my way back from Essex , should be able to laise a more precise time by mobile

regards loz

ENZ525

Agree with the comments, Noor is a gent and willing to go that extra yard to help,
Regards,
Enzo.

Torenno Performance

Just come across this thread.

Bazza Thanks for the comments - always willing to do whatever I can to help.

And thanks to everyone else for the kind comments, its glad to see that my efforts are appreciated.

Noor