How to Reset 4200 Auditorium 200 Nav/Phone language

lozcb

Nav /Phone Language Reset

Here is the full procedure:

The procedure must be completed without delay between the individual stages, sequence of button pressing should take no longer than 10 seconds. If 'Service' menu is not displayed turn off the system and repeat the procedure (faster). If the information system is not equipped with the telephone function the 'Voice Recognition Language' will not be displayed in the menu.

a...ignition turned off
b...press left round button to turn system on
c...wait for initial Maserati logo to turn off
d...immediately press 'Main'
e...press 'Enter'(right hand knob)
f...press and hold "Audio off" for 5 seconds
g...press '1'
h...press '2'
i...press '3'
j...press 'Enter'(right hand knob)
k...turn right knob until 'Service' is highlighted
l...press 'Enter'(right hand knob)
m... select 'Voice Recognition Language' from the menu by turning the right knob and pressing enter
n... select 'English'
o...press 'Enter', and follow the on screen prompts waiting for the procedure to finish

regards loz

keme

I have Italian voice in my nav and I cant chagne it because I have not original CD, it is navteq map only. Is it other thing that can be done to change the voice?

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Have you tried the above procedure?
Mine was in Italian, and I didn't need a special CD, the normal Nav CD was in the drive but I don't think you need any CD in the drive to be honest.

keme

Hi
I try but I think CD must be inside, it doesnt work, maybe it must be Original navi CD from Maserati not just the navtech map for all cars like lancia and alfa romeo?

ahvlanico

To change the gps language you need a CD setup (hold by maserati) and avaible in eurospares.
I bought one and it works. Now I do not need it anymore and can resale it for a "used" price.
It works with a non OE CDnav