Kim Kardashian?

conaero

Forum Owner
Apparently she is famous, just bought a GT, looks like she did not take same risk as Britney and put some knickers on:

kim-kardashian-mas-032210-2.jpg

kim-kardashian-mas-032210-1.jpg

kim-kardashian-mas-032210-3.jpg

kim-kardashian-mas-032210-4.jpg

Last edited:

urbanmaser

Without a Maserati she is gorgeous .......with a Maserati she is totally irresistable.............can she come to our next meeting at the Ace Cafe????????.........I bet we will have a record turn out :jptongue:

PS...... as the senior member by age I feel it is only right that you all show some respect for me by letting me have first crack :jptongue:

lozcb

I do believe Matt you have a weakness for the Asian fraternity , cant say i blame you think the Maserati connection was purely there to throw the missus of the scent:yeah:

regards loz

conaero

Forum Owner
I would put her as Hispanic descent, but yes, if they are petit, olive skined and dark glossy hair, preferably a bob, I sneak a quick peak, pleased to say, like my wife.

Mind you Loz, on closer inspection she does have a middle eastern look, gorgeous!

Last edited:

conaero

Forum Owner
Not bad for a mongrel, dads Scottish and her mums Dutch!

oh, and shes done a home movie.....hum, maybe not so classy.....but well worth a watch

Last edited:

jpmondalek

Correction. Dad is Armenian (hence the Middle Eastern look) and mom is Scottish/Dutch.

Either way, she's a hotty... ;)

urbanmaser

Armenian, Indian, South American..........who cares????..............I want her at the Ace Cafe .........something is over heating and it isn't the Gransport :jptongue:

Phil H

A lovely girl who could adorn my bonnet any time, but she should sacrifice one or two trips in the Turismo and get some new jeans before the draft refreshes the parts that all lagers can reach.

PH

Emtee

I'm pretty confident the car requires a lot less money to keep it happy, and unlike the skinny bird, it'll still look great in ten years time.

urbanmaser

Well I hate to tell you chaps but she is plastered all over the tabloids today as ex centrefold model dating footballer Wayne Bridge........guess she won't be coming to the next meeting at the Ace Cafe :too_sad:

conaero

Forum Owner
Shes been out show boating:

kim-kardashian-beach-cruise-maserati.jpg

kim-kardashian-040210-1.jpg

kim-kardashian-040210-7.JPG

Drawing a crowd wherever she goes, Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving her hotel in Miami Beach on Friday (April 2).

Rolling around in her Maserati sports car, the E! reality beauty was greeted by a large gathering of her fans who enthusiastically were chanting "Kim, Kim, Kim." and one member from SportsMaserati.com sporting a T shirt with the words, "If you ask nicely, Ill will do you"

Last edited:

urbanmaser

"Peter I know that Matt is a bit younger than you and I know that Loz has two Maseratis but I am not interested in all that .......I just find that you are irresistable"

kim.jpg

lozcb

Luv it , sitting here on me todd , missus away for 3 nights , me billy no mates and laughing me head off brilliant just briliant mate

mind you looking again she seems to have put on weight eek

regards loz