Kim Kardashian?

ENZ525

Sorry in advance...
I know I have said it before, but that vid proves there is a whole lot-a-junk in that trunk :D

Parisien

Sorry in advance...
I know I have said it before, but that vid proves there is a whole lot-a-junk in that trunk :D

...God...just watched that...have come over all hot and bothered......TU Andrew for my Xmas pressie....:)....:)

P

Parisien

A think I ned to say this quietly.....She beginning to bore me a bit........

I know familiarity and all that.........BUT...and it is a gorgeous BUTT....;)........can forgive a girl a lot of things...just for those fabulous natural attributes......................remember....nearly every woman would love to be thought of as beautiful.....................regardless of how smart they actually are and other attributes...........forgive me if any females read this........just the way I think society and females view things deep down......

My 0.2 cents worth...................

WE LOVE YA KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Parisien

Truth be told..........................................................pppsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...............................................

So do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

P

Emtee

She waved the starters flag at the 2010 US Gumball (or whatever they call it) Turned up in a pimped GS.

Says it all.

Emtee

Here your go P.......

Attachments

• images-6.jpeg
    images-6.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 39
  • images-4.jpeg
    images-4.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 39
  • images-5.jpeg
    images-5.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 39

Parisien

Good grief.........................does it have its own birth certificate/passport.............?????????????????????????

;)

;)

P

Parisien

That is one seriously pimped.......................................................

BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

P