MC Victory register.

Ewan

It would make a nice (and sonorous) change to the usual Caterhams you see on most track days. But the rear wing could be toned down a tad!

It was built by the official Ferrari/Maserati importers in South Africa, for one of their wealthy clients. So it should be a decent track day conversion, not a back street bodge.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I like it Benny so up yours...its not like they bastardised 3200 lights on the back like a real nobhead would do now is it??

Remind me; who was it that got all the bits together in the first place but then ran out of the bollocxs needed to get it done? ;)

Team GCR

There's a **** 4200 in the gallery! Fire the 'curator'!

I saw the picture you mean but it looks to me to be a MCV which has been fitted with 4200 wheels (maybe to preserve the originals?) if you look at the picture again you see for example the MCV carbon seats and the enamel Italian flag inset into the front wing.

lozcb

I saw the picture you mean but it looks to me to be a MCV which has been fitted with 4200 wheels (maybe to preserve the originals?) if you look at the picture again you see for example the MCV carbon seats and the enamel Italian flag inset into the front wing.

Agreed Robin , definitely an McV , is it me , or do both the vehicles in that picture seem to have been seriously scratched down the nearside

Team GCR

Probab
Agreed Robin , definitely an McV , is it me , or do both the vehicles in that picture seem to have been seriously scratched down the nearside
Probably just the lighting, Loz, they seem to be in some sort of museum which makes the wheel swap even more strange - maybe the originals are away for refinishing.

2b1ask1

Special case
I have a set of 4200 rims and they have winters on them, so wouldn't be surprised to see an MCV on them if the stocks were being protected or refurbed.

foibles

I think you're spot on. In which case...

"There's an MCV rolling on 4200 wheels. Curator! Shoot the owner!"

foibles

I've often thought about switching the fezza donk from my gs out for a toyota corolla rice cooker to... You know.... Guard against high miles and expensive service bills. Also considering removing the cuou mediterraneo tartufo affogato leather seats with a pair of banana lounges....nothing worse than cracking around the drivers bolster!!!

bay

By the way, can someone add No 159 to the list please. It's a RHD UK car, owned from new by a member of the U.K. Maserati owners club. It's Blu Victory, with matching alcantara interior.
add No 159 to the list .