100.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5221.jpg
    IMG_5221.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 0

ENZ525

Love the pics....and love the hamster (or gerbil)....thank you Miles :D

Last edited:

markp4200

Some excellent photographs chaps - thanks for the record.
To see so many beautiful Italian cars together brings a lump to my throat.
A huge effort by all to present their Maseratis in the best possible light - stunning.
And if I had to choose one ...just one ... the red Merak would come home with me!

dem maser

Dem, is it a perspective thing, or is your car sitting lower one side than the other? There's more tyre showing on the left rear?

Adam, Loving the pictures as always. Keep 'em coming. :D

From the last pic it looks like it was the ground, i do remember it being uneven.....

dem maser

Love it Dem..Lovely plate to..Great pics Adam......

Is that QP with the massive wheels the one for sale through Emblem........I realy do not like those wheels...

Thanx andy, looking at those pics im not happy with my plate, i think its bent....

Palmball

Some great pics here from you all (particularly Adam...but there were people with bigger 'ones' than you :)). Camera's....I mean cameras!

I don't suppose anyone has a picture of me and Dem to settle the height issue once and for all??? :)

NickP

Great pictures, looks like a great day out. Dem your car looks like a new one compared with how it was when I last saw it!

dem maser

just a quick wash andy, never had time to wax her.....
was going to on sat but after pibbow left mine i couldnt be bothered.......
still it did look clean but compared to woody, well what can i say....i saw his car from miles off, i needed shades......