Sportsmaserati.com SECOND MEET - Ace Cafe Thursday May 13th

conaero

Forum Owner
Second meet, Ill be there from 2pm, anyone coming up around rush hour, you would be wise to avoid Hanger Lane, its a nightmare, try and approach it from the North/A40.

Current List
Conaero*
Loz
ENZ525
Paul L
Spike62
Peter*
Urbanmaser
SimonM
Angelis
Dem Maser
SpyderNick
jpmondalek
Maserati*
Harsh

*Meeting at Winchester services, M3 at 1pm.

Last edited:

Emtee

Hi Guys, Help persuade me to driven half way down the country to attend? I'm teetering. Cheers, Emtee.

conaero

Forum Owner
Emtee, its a great day, cant you tie it in with another trip down to the smoke?...make a mini break of it. Drop the misses in town to shop, then stay over and take in a show or something?

Its a very laid back day, but great to talk shop surrounded my similar Maseratists!

Paul L

Sponsor
Emtee,

20 minutes into London from the Ace Cafe on the A40 there is Westfield Shopping Town on Wood Lane opposite the BBC,

I have been there a couple of times it's great place to lose yourself shopping etc including a cinema.

Look it up on the web and this may be the place to introduce the misses to!

Roger

Would have liked to attend but have other commitments on this day.

Best of luck for a good turn out.

Rgd's

Roger

SimonM

Second meet, Ill be there from 2pm, anyone coming up around rush hour, you would be wise to avoid Hanger Lane, its a nightmare, try and approach it from the North/A40.

Current List
Conaero
Loz
ENZ525
Paul L
Spike62
Peter
Urbanmaser
SimonM

count me in chaps!

lozcb

Of course Angelis your more than welcome always good to have a mix , just copy and paste your name onto the existing list

regards loz

Elliott653

I'll be away for this meet (if the Icelandic volcano relents before May 4th). But, I live only 20 minutes from the Ace. SO, I'm definitely up for any and all subsequent meets.

:)

SpyderNick

I hope to make it to this one as I missed the last one/first Sports Maserati one.
Hope to be there mid afternoon.