Stainless Wheel Bolts

midlifecrisis

Hi Martin, The bolts on the 4200 are the same front and back. Why are you sending them to Sprogs though? I thought he was supplying new SS bolts?

He is, but has never had any 4200 bolts to measure so I'm sending mine, for him to measure and match up.

NickH

2008 QP Sport GTS 4.2 wheel bolts

Same part number on Eurospares Al for 2003 onwards GS or 4200
Geoff

Does anyone know what size the wheel bolts for the QP Sport GTS are (front and rear)? I would love to order a set but can't take them off my car and send them in as this is my daily driver.

Many thanks

Nick

midlifecrisis

To celebrate my 100th post and the fact that I received these last Saturday, (thanks Sprogs). Take a look of these beauties...

Attachments

• IMAG0294.jpg
    IMAG0294.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Parisien

MLC......they look the biz....almost like the honeycomb make-up of a wasps eye..........:)

P

midlifecrisis

Any the funny thing is they've been in that position since I got them, my 4200 is in at Emblems getting a service (early 68,500 and fluids at 65.5k) so there they sit for another couple of days...

Emtee

They look just the ticket MLC and they're now firmly on my list of things to do with mine. Thanks for posting the piccie. Beautifully arranged and a very pleasing reflection in the wooden worktop. :D

lozcb

They look just the ticket MLC and they're now firmly on my list of things to do with mine. Thanks for posting the piccie. Beautifully arranged and a very pleasing reflection in the wooden worktop. :D

Im surprised Miles , ive noticed that most of the later cars (bolts ) 2005 onwards tend to have a better chroming , my GS ones have stayed perfect whilst the 4200's were rank when i got it , and the re-chroming only really lasted around 2-3 years

regards loz

Emtee

Im surprised Miles , ive noticed that most of the later cars (bolts ) 2005 onwards tend to have a better chroming , my GS ones have stayed perfect whilst the 4200's were rank when i got it , and the re-chroming only really lasted around 2-3 years

regards loz

To be honest Loz, they're okay on mine at the moment, though up close you can tell that the bolts have been removed with an air-wrench in the past. Having re-chromed the bolts on the 4200, I think I dwell on them now, so the SS bolts would be a permanent solution.

midlifecrisis

If Sprogs doesn't shift a few more sets after this picture then there's no chance...

Attachments

• IMAG0282.jpg
    IMAG0282.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 36

midlifecrisis

I should be an artist!
Every time I'll clean the car, I'll be using a very soft cloth for them...and a toothbrush to clean threads...

Emtee

Martin, that's such a good photograph! You need to get out more, but I'm guessing you know that! :D

Might make that the wallpaper on my iPad. :D

Cheers, Em.

midlifecrisis

Finally fitted

Here's some I fitted earlier today...got bored of photographing them!:clap:

Attachments

• IMAG0322.jpg
    IMAG0322.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG0323.jpg
    IMAG0323.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 30